“As I began to love myself, my relationship with everyone changed.’
The simple meaning of being unfuckwithable is that you do not let anyone or anything bother you. It’s the highest state of your existence, of things you do, of place you live, of every moment of your life. It’s about being at peace with oneself so much that no action from outside can disrupt that.
Unfuckwithable is that state of being where you are completely in tune with your soul and free of expectations and attachments.
You have come to understand that expectation and attachment make you vulnerable and that makes you fuckwithable. You have learnt to let go of these vulnerabilities. You don’t have anything to win or lose. You have gone beyond the finite gameplay and embraced the infinite gameplay, continuing to be in the game without any particular motif. That makes you the strongest soul among all. You have truly understood the purpose of your existence.
If you are not sure whether you are unfuckwithable or not, here are
6 Signs That Say You’re Unfuckwithable(1) You have realized your self-worth:“Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart.
(1) You know the unique person you truly are. You are confident about yourself and no-one or nothing can push you into questioning this uniqueness. In fact, it is your ingenuity which acts as a fingerprint of your soul and can even mould a negative energy into a positive one.
(2) You focus on the thing you can control and leave the things you can’t:“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free.
You understand that it’s your own behaviour and actions which you can control. You also know that you can’t control others and so, you let go of the attachments and expectations. You embrace uncertainty and don’t get disturbed by the things you can’t take control of. You are more focused on yourself.
(3) You love yourself:“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
You do not care if others love you or hate you. You treat your lovers and haters alike. You love yourself and that matters the most. This self-love removes all your insecurities. You are not scared of darker times because you have yourself and you know you can pass through it.
(4) You live life fearlessly:“To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.” ― Taylor Swift.
You are more than willing to get out of comfort zone and face your fears. You accept all the challenges with a smiling face and evolve so that you can deal with them. You are continuously moulding yourself to face these obstacles. You are also well aware that you might lose everything but doesn’t stop you.
(5) You forgive:“To err is human, to forgive, divine.” ― Alexander Pope, An Essay on Criticism.
You understand that emotions like anger or hurt only pulls you back. No matter how wrong a person is, you forgive them and move on because you don’t have any attachments with anyone. Since actions of others don’t affect you, you can easily forgive. You know that past if past and only you can’t do anything about it. But you can change the future by actions of your present and you make the best out of it by forgiving and letting go off the attachments.
(6) You live your life on the edge:“Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass.
You live every day as if tomorrow might never exist. Nothing can pull you back; you don’t care about any shackle. You embrace what this universe has to offer; you let yourself sail on the flow of this universe. By doing this, you embrace positivity and spread positivity wherever you go.
Emilia Gordon November 30, 2017